We can get Quick Shifters from R4800
HM QUICK SHIFTER PLUS
- No moving parts, so they are ultra consistent and reliable
- Does not rely on movement of the gear lever, so every gear change occurs exactly at the right time
- No missed gears
- The kindest way to treat a gearbox
- Ultra smooth, slick shifts every time
- No mechanical setup at all
- Fully adjustable to suit both you and your bike
- Built in LCD for simple adjustment bolt on, plug in and use
- No cutting or splicing of wires
AT A GLANCE
• No moving parts means the HM Quickshifters makes them virtually indestructible.
• HM Quickshifters are the kindest and gentlest way to treat your gearbox. HM uses the ignition side of the motorcycle to unload the gearbox, which is far kinder then most other designs that cut from the fuel side.
• HM Plus Quickshifters are STAND ALONE systems, integrated to the ignition side of the motorcycle as a quickshifter should be. No need for complex interfaces with other fuel side ECU’s, no software glitches, no need for constant adjustments and no chance of interference to any other operational aspect of the motorcycle.
• HM Plus Quickshifters kill from the ignition side of the engine, so there is no chance of “extended” fuel burning, secondary injectors (which most modern sportbikes have) that are not shut off, or any other problems that might be associated with fuel side controls. Spark is dead, gearbox unloads and the HM initiates an ultra smooth, gentle and unquestionably the fastest gear change you can get.
• Every function (Compression / Extension, Sensitivity and Kill Time) of the HM Plus is controlled from the HM LCD screen, and you never have to deal with “interface problems” again.
• Every HM Quickshifter works in EITHER the “up” or “down” shift pattern (standard or GP shift), and you can change this anytime you wish from the LCD screen. No need to buy different parts to change your shift pattern and you will never have the wrong setup.